Linen scarf: indigo galaxy
€48,00 – €78,00
A thousand little stars in the sky, show you that simple can be beautiful too. Wish upon one of these beauties and all you scarf-dreams will come true.
I dyed these scarves by hand with indigo to get the lovely blue colour. Then I splattered them with random golden stars for a beautiful galaxy effect. Linen always feels a bit stiff at first, but your scarf will become softer with each wash and wear. Available in two sizes!
– 100% Belgian linen, hemmed all around
– dyed by hand with indigo
– splattered with gold ink
– wash warm, line dry, iron on high (if needed)
– comes in a reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
– WIDE measures 200 × 65 cm (78.7 × 25.6 inches), left in last photo
– SMALL measures 200 x 32 cm (78.7 x 12.6 inches), right in last photo