Linen scarf: painted forest
€48,00 – €78,00
Looking out your window on a stormy day, the pine tree forest is clouded in brushstrokes of rain. The many shades of blue that appear will have you reaching for this scarf again and again.
This print is created using one of my original paintings. The scarf is digitally printed with water based ink on one side, showing through lightly on the other side. Linen always feels a bit stiff at first, but your scarf will become softer with each wash and wear. Available in two sizes!
– 100% Belgian linen, hemmed all around
– digitally printed with water based ink
– wash warm, line dry, iron on high (if needed)
– comes in a reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
– WIDE measures 200 × 65 cm (78.7 × 25.6 inches), left in last photo
– SMALL measures 200 x 32 cm (78.7 x 12.6 inches), right in last photo