Linen scarf: stamped mountains
€40,00 – €65,00
Up in the mountains, dark, rocky peaks fade away until they're out of range. 2704 mountains around your neck, doesn't that sound wonderfully strange?
This print is created using one of my original hand carved stamps. The scarf is digitally printed with water based ink on one side, showing through lightly on the other side. Linen always feels a bit stiff at first, but your scarf will become softer with each wash and wear. Available in two sizes!
– 100% Belgian linen, hemmed all around
– digitally printed with water based ink
– wash warm, line dry, iron on high (if needed)
– comes in a reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
– WIDE measures 200 × 65 cm (78.7 × 25.6 inches), left in last photo
– SMALL measures 200 x 32 cm (78.7 x 12.6 inches), right in last photo