Linen scarf: stamped sky peach pink
€24,00 – €39,00
A thousand little stars in the sky, show you that simple can be beautiful too. Wish upon one of these beauties and all you scarf-dreams will come true.
This print is created using one of my original hand-carved stamps. The scarf is digitally printed with water-based ink on one side, showing through lightly on the other side. I hand-dyed these with avocado stones to get this lovely peachy pink colour. Linen always feels a bit stiff at first, but your scarf will become softer with each wash and wear. Available in two sizes!
– 100% Belgian linen, hemmed all around
– digitally printed with water-based ink
– dyed by hand with avocado stones
– wash warm, line dry, iron on high (if needed)
– comes in a reusable organic cotton drawstring bag
– WIDE measures 200 × 65 cm (78.7 × 25.6 inches), left in the last photo
– SMALL measures 200 x 32 cm (78.7 x 12.6 inches), right in the last photo